The Master in Hotel Crisis Management is limited to 30 participants.
If you have obtained your Bachelor’s degree abroad and whether you reside in Italy or not, you may apply to register on-line for the admissions to the Master in Hotel Crisis Management according to the Call for Admission.
For more information visit the following link.
Applications must be submitted no later than 5 August 2020 at 1.00 p.m.
In order to complete the application, you need to send the following documents:
- original signed curriculum vitae
- copy of a valid identity document
- application form and fee payment receipt.
These documents must be sent:
- via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by pec to the address email@example.com or
- by post at the following address: Segreteria Master Hotel Crisis Management
Fondazione Campus, Via del Seminario Prima 790 – 55100 Monte San Quirico – Lucca
If the number of applications is more than 30, the admission to the Master will be regulated by a selection process that consists of a motivational interview, evaluation of the curriculum vitae and verification of English Language Proficiency (minimum level required A2).
It is possible to attend lectures as an unregistered student (auditor max 15).
For more information please contact the Student office at 0583 333420 (option 2) or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Scholarships
The tuition fee is € 3.800,00 divided into three installments:
- Instalment 1: € 1.520,00 (deadline October, 28 2020)
- Instalment 2: € 1.330,00 (deadline December, 15 2020)
- Instalment 3: € 950,00 (deadline February, 15 2021)
The cost of enrolment in the Master permits a tax deduction of 19% falling under “university specialization courses”.
Fondazione Campus offers 4 partial scholarships of 950,00 euro to be subtracted from the amount of the last instalment. The scholarships will be assigned according to the following requirements:
- Income (40%)
- Motivational interview (30%)
- Curriculum vitae (30%)
The tuition fee for auditors is € 1.900,00 divided into two installments.
Auditors can also choose to apply for single module. The registration fee for every single module is € 500,00.